The Objective of the Training
Students in the CAPIEMP training program at HIPTEX will also have the opportunity to specialize in a particular area of education, such as early childhood education, primary education, or secondary education. This specialization will give them a competitive edge in the job market.
- Educational psychology: Students will learn about the different stages of child development and how to create a learning environment that is appropriate for all learners.
- Curriculum development: Students will learn how to develop and implement lesson plans that are aligned with the Cameroonian curriculum.
- Instructional methods: Students will learn a variety of instructional methods, such as lectures, group discussions, and hands-on activities.
- Assessment: Students will learn how to create and administer assessments that measure student learning.
- Classroom management: Students will learn how to create and maintain a positive and productive classroom environment.
- Curriculum developer
- Educational consultant
- School administrator